Website Solid Light
Solid Light is currently seeking an Engagement Manager. This position assists with the execution of short-term and long-range marketing plans, supports internal and external communication, and focuses on lead generation through digital and social channels. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, creative individual with strong verbal and written communication and people skills and excellent time management.
- Create and write content for print and web, including: the company website, promotional materials, social media, newsletters, and RFP responses (including research, schedules, and pricing.)
- Collaborate with the Director of Engagement to develop and distribute internal and external e-newsletters based on established marketing schedule.
- Manage and maintain e-newsletter and Salesforce contact databases.
- Manage the documentation and cataloguing of company resources, personnel photos, written biographies, and project related assets through photography, video, testimonials, etc. for marketing purposes.
- Assist the Director of Engagement with management of regular client engagement surveys and responses.
- Collaborate with the Director of Engagement to create and analyze quarterly social media and website performance reports.
- Manage annual holiday card mailing and end of year client gifts.
- Assist with employee engagement efforts across the company.
- Assist with logistics for conferences and events.
- Assist with the preparation of award applications and submissions.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as requested and required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject or equivalent work experience and training.
- Minimum of three (3) years in marketing and client services.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient understanding of computer applications which would include but not limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Salesforce or equivalent software.
- Experience in developing and implementing social media campaigns, websites, and marketing.
- Experience with the design and/or construction processes is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent budgeting and budget management skills.
- Excellent written skills, especially in communication via email or other electronic platforms.
- The ability to perform at a high level under tight deadlines and problem-solve in a complex setting with shifting or competing priorities.
- The ability to create and encourage strong interpersonal relationships that encourage trust, openness and candor, both inside and outside of the company.
- The ability to maintain company information in a confidential manner.
- The ability to manage and complete projects, tasks or reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- The ability to work independently or in a team setting in a fast paced and stressful environment while maintaining a positive attitude as a leader in the organization.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be capable of handling deadlines and short timelines to meet client or potential client requirements.
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Must be capable of domestic travel utilizing both automobile and airplane.
Salary: $55,000-$65,000 based on background and experience.
Solid Light provides a generous benefits package that enhances the entire compensation package.
Apply here: https://solidlightinc.applicantpool.com/jobs/
To apply for this job please visit solidlightinc.applicantpool.com.