Sponsor Our Keystone Programs
Connect with the Midwest museum community, cultivate new relationships, and collaborate with professionals from a range of disciplines as a program sponsor.
Your company’s time, talent, or treasure ensures that professionals and students have access to a broad range of resources, high quality programming and professional training, and important industry-wide news. There are many ways to support AMM’s programs:
- Support our largest professional event – the Annual Conference.
- Celebrate innovation and creativity in the Midwest region as a sponsor of the AMM Awards Program.
- Remove barriers to access and ensure seats at the table for underrepresented or underserved museum professionals by sponsoring professional development scholarships.
Contact us for available sponsorship and corporate partnership opportunities.
Donate to the Annual Fund
A contribution to AMM will help us continue to provide important programs and services to museums in the Midwest. Your tax-deductible gift is a commitment to excellence in the museum profession and an investment in the future of the museum field.
Gifts of $100 or more qualify for the George R. Fox Donor Society, named in honor of our founder and his vision for a strong museum community.
Gifts of $250 support scholarships for students and BIPOC-led organizations for the annual conference.
Your tax-deductible gift will help AMM to:
- maintain online services and directories
- expand continuing education opportunities, including local workshops
- continue to offer FREE job postings to members
- advocate for museums in Washington, D.C.
A gift to AMM is an investment in museums, your community, as well as your career. CLICK HERE to donate. You may also mail a check payable to:
Association of Midwest Museums
P.O. Box 6267
Fishers, IN 46038-6267
Support AMM by purchasing Proud Museum Person products!
Learn more about our extraordinary partnership with RAYGUN, which began in 2017 with AMM’s 90th anniversary celebration. All purchases of Proud Museum Person gear support AMM’s annual operating fund.
You can purchase a Proud Museum Person limited edition red lapel pin for $25 or a Proud Museum Person t-shirt through the AMM donation form, while supplies last.