Sponsor an Event
As a patron or sponsor, your company will have the opportunity to connect with the Midwest museum community, cultivate new relationships, and collaborate with professionals from a range of disciplines.
The support from corporate patrons and sponsors benefits all members of AMM. Your company’s time, talent, or treasure ensures that our organization has the provisions needed to connect professionals and students to a broad range of resources, offer high quality programming and professional training, and communicate important industry-wide news (i.e. economic impact and funding opportunities).
- Build on existing relationships and make new connections among a concentrated group of diverse museum professionals
- Increase visibility among Midwest museums, science centers, historical societies, universities, and numerous other organizations
- Position your company as supporter of museums and therefore, supporters of their extraordinary work in historic preservation and informal education across the arts, humanities, and sciences
- Engage in in-depth discussions about challenges and solutions in the industry alongside current and potential clients to establish yourself as a reliable resource and thought-leader
Support the Annual Conference and Meeting
The largest professional event produced by AMM is the Annual Conference and Meeting, during which a range of individuals from emerging professionals to executive level decision-makers converge to exchange ideas, discuss industry trends, seek new resources, and network. Don’t miss your chance to connect with these leaders, cultivate new relationships, and find clients and partners for future collaborations. Learn more about conference sponsorship opportunities.
Support Professional Development Scholarships
AMM and its partner organizations strive to keep professional development program costs as low as possible, but we know that it may not be possible for some students and professionals to attend due to their limited budgets. Scholarship sponsors provide necessary resources to allow members to attend conferences and workshops registration-free. Contact AMM about available scholarship sponsor opportunities.
Donate to the Annual Fund
A contribution to AMM will help us continue to provide important programs and services to museums in the Midwest. Your tax-deductible gift is a commitment to excellence in the museum profession and an investment in the future of the museum field.
Gifts of $90 or more qualify for the George R. Fox Donor Society, named in honor of our founder and his vision for a strong museum community.
Gifts of $250 support student scholarships for the annual conference.
Your tax-deductible gift will help AMM to:
- maintain online services and directories
- expand continuing education opportunities, including local workshops
- continue to offer FREE job postings to members
- advocate for museums in Washington, D.C.
A gift to AMM is an investment in museums, your community, as well as your career. CLICK HERE to donate. You will be prompted to pay by credit card or PayPal. You may also mail a check payable to:
AMM Annual Fund
P.O. Box 6267
Fishers, IN 46038-6267
Support AMM while you shop!