Website Saint Louis Art Museum
Individual Gifts Officer
Interested applicants should apply by clicking here.
Summary: This position will assist in managing the Museum’s efforts to secure funding from individual donors through upper level membership campaigns to maintain and foster growth in the Beaux Arts Council Membership program. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with Museum supporters and providing for stewardship of current funders. This position requires working effectively with a variety of Museum departments to secure support for Museum projects, as well as working with appropriate marketing and program staff to provide recognition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding annual individual membership goals
- Assist in development and implementation of Museum strategies for cultivation and solicitation of potential members/donors, including events and mailings
- Provide support to Beaux Arts Council Committee, a subcommittee of the Development Committee of the Board of Trustees
- Provide stewardship to Beaux Arts Council Members through special events and fulfillment of benefits
- Work with Development Operations staff to assure timely renewal of membership and fulfillment of benefits
- Manage communication to current Beaux Arts Council members through the Magazine and quarterly e-news
- Attend Museum events outside of regular work schedule
- Assist with implementing annual plan for individual and membership support
- Work with supervisor to identify donor prospects, identification and conversion of general members to Beaux Arts Council levels of membership through moves management
- Manage all thank you acknowledgement letters to members and donors in conjunction with supervisor and the Major Gifts Officer
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, filing, and information management;
- Produce regular income and attendance reports
- Work with supervisor to create analytic donor reports
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required. Emphasis in communications, marketing, nonprofit management, humanities, or related fields preferred. Must have at least three to five years fundraising experience with a demonstrated track record of achieving defined revenue goals. Exceptional oral and written communication skills are necessary, as well as organizational skills. Must have an ability to work in a team environment and effectively handle multiple tasks. Must have working knowledge of MS Office; Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising software preferred. A relevant writing sample will be requested.
COVID-19 Requirement: Must be fully vaccinated to qualify for on-site interview and/or offer of employment
Minimum of Range: $66,003/annually
Status: Regular full-time, Benefits eligible on first day of employment.
All applicants should include a resume and cover letter for consideration.
The Saint Louis Art Museum is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color.
The Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience, without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit us61e2.dayforcehcm.com.