Solid Light Inc.
The Research and Asset Coordinator conducts research to create deliverables and procures materials and assets for the completion of Solid Light, Inc. projects. This position also maintains Solid Light, Inc. and client archives.
- Coordinates and collaborates with various teams to ensure all materials and resources are procured and properly distributed for the completion on projects.
- Researches and collects necessary project materials.
- Maintains company archives and ensures client archive needs are being met.
- Secures copyrights and permissions for projects when needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Creativity and the ability to develop innovative solutions for client demands.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentations and internal and external client deliverables.
- Ability to professionally and efficiently correspond with external and internal clients and vendors via phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Excellent attention to detail in an environment with rapidly changing data.
- Interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor, and trust, both internally and outside of the Company.
- Accurate and timely completion of projects and/or reports.
- Maintenance of Company information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel via automobile or plane to assist with projects if needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject or equivalent work experience or training.
- Minimum of 2 years in a design environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
SALARY RANGE: $50,000-$60,000
Solid Light, Inc., located in Louisville, KY, designs and builds visitor experiences that engage, enlighten, and inspire. From initial concept through final installation, our talented team of designers, writers, filmmakers, fabricators, and project managers creates innovative solutions to fit any project.
Solid Light was founded on the premise that people share a passion for great stories. Never willing to settle for ordinary, we reach deep into our imaginations and diverse backgrounds to create compelling destinations that transform understanding and generate lasting impact.
For more than 20 years, our in-house team of design, fabrication, film, and digital experts have transformed audiences’ understanding and passion for museums, branded environments, educational institutions, and public spaces by telling those stories in unforgettable, engaging ways.
To apply for this job please visit solidlightinc.applicantpool.com.