Website Madison Children's Museum
MCM is a non-profit educational organization
SUMMARY OF JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Grants and Corporate Giving Coordinator is a fundamental member of the museum’s development team, responsible for managing all aspects of corporate, foundation, and government giving to MCM. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position with an anticipated wage of $19-$24/hour. A comprehensive benefits package is also available.
This is only a summary of the position responsibilities and qualifications. For a full position description, please visit http://www.madisonchildrensmuseum.org/development-job.
· Grant writing and reporting (50%)
· Foundation and corporate giving (30%)
· Prospect research (10%)
· Stewardship (10%)
· Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree in business, arts or nonprofit management, or related discipline, is preferred.
· 3+ years of experience in grant writing or fundraising in a nonprofit environment.
· Experience with Blackbaud Altru, or a similar database product.
· Project management experience.
Email cover letter, resume, three references, and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF file format only. For best consideration, apply by April 3, 2022. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit madisonchildrensmuseum.org.