Website Holland Museum
To facilitate the efficient operation of the finance department of the Holland Museum. The Accounting
Administrator will advance the Museum’s mission while working in a creative, inclusive, and fun arts and
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Perform regular accounting duties including accounts payable and receivable, and reconciliation of all bank accounts, including endowment/investment accountsOversee endowment/investment accounts to ensure proper use of funds.
• Coordinate and prepare information and year-end adjusting entries for annual audit and 990 tax reporting.
• Assist Executive Director in preparation of the annual budget, finalize and submit budget to the City.
• Prepare and submit monthly financial reports with the Board Treasurer, to submit to the Board of Directors.
• Assist in negotiations of building/collection and health/dental insurance renewal processes.
• Maintain and update yearly information for the Cultural Data Project data base.
• Work closely with board treasurer on all financial matters.
• Provide staff support for the finance committee and record, prepare, and distribute meeting minutes.
• Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly reports and tax payments to federal state government.
• Perform HR duties such as payroll, scheduling of vacation as approved by staff supervisor, attendance, maintain employee records and update all OSHA postings.
Part-time Position Approximately 16-24 hours/week
Pay Rate: $15 to $21
Location: This position can be based out of Holland, MI or be a hybrid of office and work from home.
Flexible work schedule
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com