The Membership Manager is responsible for planning and implementation of strategies to generate membership sales and develop the relationships with this key audience and Discovery World. This position is responsible for budgeting, data processing, benefit fulfillment, data analysis, and reporting. The Membership Manager is responsible for day-to-day operational functions of the Membership Department, including oversight and execution of mass mailings, guest contact management, membership card distribution and printing, supply inventory, reciprocal admission program tracking, and other reasonably assigned duties. Superior customer service skills and attention to detail are essential for success in this position. The Membership Manager provides face-to-face member services and sales along with the Guest Services team, including but not limited to: new member sales, membership renewals, telephone follow-up, and addressing member questions and complaints.
This is a full-time position and includes weekday as well as weekend hours and occasional evenings and is expected to undertake membership sales at Discovery World events and programs as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Manage all core Membership functions of the organization
- Develop an annual membership plan, including budget and projected income
- Work with Marketing Department to develop marketing and communications strategies
- Serve as a role model for frontline Membership & Guest Services staff and help them create and deliver effective solutions for Discovery World Members and Guests
- Promptly respond to member feedback, concerns, and questions
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills and the ability to multitask in an environment which is at times can be loud and fast-paced
- Develop cross-functional knowledge and abilities to sell the entire portfolio of Discovery World programs
- Serve as liaison between Discovery World and other organizations and programs that benefit Discovery World Memberships
- Work with other Discovery World staff to evaluate and improve the Member and Guest Experience at Discovery World
- Perform other reasonably related projects and duties as assigned and assist the Senior Manager of Audience & Community Engagement as needed
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Sales and Customer Service
- 2+ years’ experience in Membership Sales highly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Management role highly preferred
Other Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Desired
- Ability to develop meaningful and productive relationships with members, donors, volunteers and staff
- Customer service, conflict resolution, and public interaction
- Passion for education and Discovery World’s mission
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Altru or other membership database systems ideal but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the workday
- Required to be on-site and public-facing for most of the workday
- Required to exert physical effort in handing objects less than 30 pounds rarely
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely
- Normal setting for this job is: museum floor/office setting
Wage Range: $18-$22/hour
To apply, please submit your current resume and contact information to email@example.com. Discovery World will contact selected candidates in a timely fashion; no phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit www.discoveryworld.org.