Website Solid Light, Inc.
Position Title: Director of Marketing
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
FSLA Status: Exempt
Salary Range: $67,000-$72,000
The primary role of the Director of Marketing is to successfully manage the company’s marketing, branding, public relations, and client and staff Marketing strategies. This position works closely with the CEO, the Director of Client Development, Project Management and the Vision Team to ensure the company’s brand and market reach is consistently fostered and maintained, along with that of client and staff Marketing strategies. Duties of the Director of Marketing extend to providing leadership with an innovative perspective and initiating and facilitating communication across client and internal teams.
- Works closely with the CEO and Director of Client Development to set in place the marketing and public relation strategies for the company.
- Works closely with the CEO and Executive Creative Director to consistently manage the company brand and development and production of marketing collateral.
- Manages the company’s online presence across all channels, including but not limited to, the Solid Light website, email marketing, and social media (i.e. Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to ensure a robust and active presence.
- Works with the CEO and Director of Project Management to develop and manage a client education program and marketing strategies that include satisfaction surveys, from first marketing to completion of the project.
- Works with the Director of Client Development and Director of Project Management to facilitate smooth transitions of assets and information, including but not limited to the entry and communication cascade of Salesforce CRM data from Business Development to Project Teams when opportunities are converted.
- Develops and manages the Business Development and Marketing department budget, including conference participation, marketing, project photoshoots, public relations, branding, and new business efforts.
- Manages the RFP/RFQ response process, in coordination with the Director of Client Development, including the research, pricing, copy writing, coordination of team’s creative response, and overall document preparation.
- Leads the management of conference participation, events, and any sponsorships for the company.
- Works with CEO and President to develop and manage staff education and marketing strategies to foster staff satisfaction through company mission, vision, and values.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject or equivalent work experience and training.
- Minimum of five (5) years in marketing and client services.
- Minimum of two (2) years in a leadership role managing teams and clients
SPECIALIZED TRAINING, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient understanding of computer applications which would include but not limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Salesforce.
- Experience in developing and implementing social media campaigns, websites, and public relations.
- Comfortable in front of large groups of people and able to present complex processes to an audience unfamiliar with those processes.
- Experience with the design and/or construction processes is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- The ability to lead a team of people to a common goal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent budgeting and budget management skills.
- Excellent written skills, especially in communication via email or other electronic platforms.
- The ability to perform at a high level under tight deadlines and problem-solve in a complex setting with shifting or competing priorities.
- The ability to create and encourage strong interpersonal relationships that encourage trust, openness and candor, both inside and outside of the company.
- The ability to maintain company information in a confidential manner.
- The ability to manage and complete projects, tasks or reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- The ability to work independently or in a team setting in a fast paced and stressful environment while maintaining a positive attitude as a leader in the organization.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be capable of handling deadlines and short timelines to meet client or potential client requirements.
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Must be capable of domestic travel utilizing both automobile and airplane.
To apply for this job please visit solidlightinc.applicantpool.com.